* Packaging field test
@ 1996-07-04 11:32 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-07-04 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

I got many good suggestions for what to use to pack the t-shirts in.
The runner-ups were tyvek (unrippable paper), but those turned out to
cost ~$1.50 per envelope, so that wasn't doable; and cardboard tubes,
but I couldn't find anything that was both strong and light.  So I've
tried various paper/plastic combinations, and plastic works fine, but
is yucky.  I've settled on t-shirt roll/strong, light brown paper.
I've tried my best to rip it apart by throwing it with All My Mighty
Force at all sharp corners I could find in the apartment, and it holds
up rather nicely, so I think I'll go with that one.

So -- now all I need are the t-shirts.  :-)  Details, details.

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Ingebrigtsen

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-07-04 11:32 UTC | newest]