* Topic indentation for group line format
@ 1995-12-08 12:06 Kees de Bruin
From: Kees de Bruin @ 1995-12-08 12:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I'm using September v0.18 with the topics enabled. However, the groups in
each of the topics are not indented like the topic lines. This causes some
group lines to appear before their actual topic name. I would like to have
some way to indent (I use a `\t' character now) the group lines based on
the related topic level.

Kind regards,

Kees de Bruin.

--
| | __   .-. .-.    Kees de Bruin        Tasking Software BV   B  O S T O  N
| |/ /  _| | | |_                                              -------------
|   (  / _ | | _ \  bruin@tasking.nl       +31-33-4 55 85 84   S Y S T E M S
|_|\_\ \___| |___/                    fax: +31-33-4 55 00 33   -------------
                                                               O  F F I C  E
The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a    -----###-----
bit longer                                -- Henry Kissinger   T A S K I N G

* Re: Topic indentation for group line format
@ 1995-12-10 15:15 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1995-12-10 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kees de Bruin <bruin@tasking.nl> writes:

> I'm using September v0.18 with the topics enabled. However, the groups in
> each of the topics are not indented like the topic lines. This causes some
> group lines to appear before their actual topic name. I would like to have
> some way to indent (I use a `\t' character now) the group lines based on
> the related topic level.

There will be a "%P" (for "toPic" :-) spec in `gnus-group-line-format'
in September 0.23 or so.

--
Home is where the cat is.