* Re: Topic, unfolding all..
       [not found] <lvn3aihh5d.fsf@clark.pt.hk-r.se>
@ 1995-11-02  3:40 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1995-11-02  3:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andy (Flognat) Eskilsson <mpt95aes@pt.hk-r.se> writes:

> When I unfold a topic only the groups with unread articles appear, I
> would like functinality to be able to unfold all the groups 'under'
> the current topic.

Oooh...  Let's see.  We have levels, and we have "readedness".  In a
flat group buffer `l' shows just unread groups, and `L' show both read
and unread groups, and the numerical prefix says what level groups to
display.

So here we press RET on a topic.  How do we specify what groups we
want "unfolded"?  We could just have a `C-u RET' list all groups,
whether they have read articles or not, and on all levels.  That
sounds boring, though...

--
Home is where the cat is.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-11-02  3:40 UTC | newest]