* mail forward filter
@ 1996-01-15  8:44 d. hall
From: d. hall @ 1996-01-15  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there a gnus-unforwarded-header-regexp, or something similiar?  Right
now, if I attempt to gnus-mail-forward a mailing list message, I end up
with a lot of spammage.  A regexp would be nice to filter some of it out.
(my mail-setup-hook is looking pretty nasty right now).

d.
--
Dump:
  A Perl statement that is one of the many ways to get a Perl program

				~ wall & schwartz, programming perl

* Re: mail forward filter
@ 1996-01-15 14:05 ` Greg Stark
From: Greg Stark @ 1996-01-15 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

>   Is there a gnus-unforwarded-header-regexp, or something similiar?  Right
>   now, if I attempt to gnus-mail-forward a mailing list message, I end up
>   with a lot of spammage.  A regexp would be nice to filter some of it out.
>   (my mail-setup-hook is looking pretty nasty right now).

Hmm, I should think the otehr sense of this would be more useful,
a list of headers one might actually find useful to forward.

Actually I think anything I have hidden in the article buffer I'm unlikely to
want to forward, including signatures, older quoted material, and most
headers. I'm not sure if there's a clean way to connect the two though.

--
greg

* Re: mail forward filter
@ 1996-01-15 23:17 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-01-15 23:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

dhall@apk.net (d. hall) writes:

> Is there a gnus-unforwarded-header-regexp, or something similiar?  Right
> now, if I attempt to gnus-mail-forward a mailing list message, I end up
> with a lot of spammage.  A regexp would be nice to filter some of it out.
> (my mail-setup-hook is looking pretty nasty right now).

I think it's nice getting forwarded messages with full headers.  I
mean, you just push `C-d' to actually read the thing, and if you need
the headers for something (tracing Path headers, for instance), you
have the full information available.

--
Home is where the cat is.