* Shirts are go!
@ 1996-10-10 12:34 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-10-10 12:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

There were more than 20 people interested in the college shirt, so
prices are now finalized and you can order.  No credit card option
this time, though.

The details can be found at
<URL:http://www.ifi.uio.no/~larsi/rgnus/shirt/red-shirt.html>.

Short info:  The shirts will cost ~27 USD per shirt to make.  I'll add
a 1 buck "profit" margin to cover unforseen expenditures.

Postage will be almost double what it was for the t-shirts -- sending
via Air Mail to the US, for instance, will cost USD 10.  Pricing
details and instructions can be found at the URL above.

I need to have the order *in* *hand* by October 25th.  All orders
received after that date will be returned.

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Ingebrigtsen

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-10-10 12:34 UTC | newest]