* nnimap username/password across plugged/unplugged sessions
@ 2000-03-17 10:07 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2000-03-17 10:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Platform: Latest checkout of Gnus 5.8.4, XEmacs 20.4

When I first connect to the IMAP server to scan the nnimap folders,
I'm promted for username/password, and whether I would like to store
this for the rest of the session (I don't use authinfo).

When I go unplugged, and then go plugged, and do an
from the server, I'm prompted once more for username/password and
whether I would like to store it.

I would like to let these values survive across Gnus being unplugged.
I would like for the values to be forgotten when I quit Gnus, but not
before.

Is this possible?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-03-17 10:07 UTC | newest]