* Was that last release OK?
@ 1997-01-27 17:49 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1997-01-27 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Maintaining development directories on two machines (one of which is a
dynamic PPP thingie) is a drag.  I've spanked the release scripts
further, and I think things should be ok now.  (Except for that
doubled "is released" in the ChangeLog.  *sigh*

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Ingebrigtsen

* Re: Was that last release OK?
@ 1997-01-27 19:22 ` Lars Balker Rasmussen
From: Lars Balker Rasmussen @ 1997-01-27 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@ifi.uio.no> writes:
> Maintaining development directories on two machines (one of which is a
> dynamic PPP thingie) is a drag.  I've spanked the release scripts
> further, and I think things should be ok now.  (Except for that
> doubled "is released" in the ChangeLog.  *sigh*

Well, apart from 5.4.x still being available as rgnus.tar.gz (which may
be a feature), the 5.4.5 release seems to be ok.

So, for how long do you intend to release two versions a day? :-)
--
Lars Balker Rasmussen                   <URL:http://www.daimi.aau.dk/~gnort/>

			     Wind the frog!

* Re: Was that last release OK?
@ 1997-01-27 21:58   ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1997-01-27 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lars Balker Rasmussen <gnort@daimi.aau.dk> writes:

> Well, apart from 5.4.x still being available as rgnus.tar.gz (which may
> be a feature), the 5.4.5 release seems to be ok.

It's a feature.

> So, for how long do you intend to release two versions a day? :-)

The releases have had more to do with testing out the scripts than
fixing bugs, really, so I expect things to slow *way* down to just one
release a day.  :-)

@ 1997-01-28  7:28     ` Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 1997-01-28  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Lars Balker Rasmussen <gnort@daimi.aau.dk> writes:

>> So, for how long do you intend to release two versions a day? :-)

> The releases have had more to do with testing out the scripts than
> fixing bugs, really, so I expect things to slow *way* down to just one
> release a day.  :-)

And that is a 100% decrease.  No mean feat!

* Re: Was that last release OK?
@ 1997-01-28  7:51       ` Per Abrahamsen
From: Per Abrahamsen @ 1997-01-28  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Steinar Bang <sb@metis.no> writes:

> And that is a 100% decrease.  No mean feat!

Just a 50% decrease, I would hope.

* Re: Was that last release OK?
@ 1997-01-28 11:11         ` Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 1997-01-28 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Steinar Bang <sb@metis.no> writes:

>> And that is a 100% decrease.  No mean feat!

> Just a 50% decrease, I would hope.

Of course.  If it had been an increase of the same number of bytes, it
would have been 100%, tho'

* Re: Was that last release OK?
@ 1997-01-27 23:35 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1997-01-27 23:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Brent B. Powers" <powers@ml.com> writes:

> 1.)  Where does gnus-article-push-button get it's default action from?
> No, let me change that.  Where are the gnus-data and gnus-callback
> properties defined?

Buttonizing is controlled by `gnus-button-alist'.

> 2.)  There are times when I want button-2 to call wget, others when I
> want to call netscape, still others when I have nothing better to do
> and want to call Arena (OK, that last one's a lie, but you get the
> idea).  Any way of accomplishing this?

Perhaps pop-up menus on the buttons might be nice.

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Ingebrigtsen