From: Steinar Bang <sb@metis.no>
Subject: Re: psgml
Date: 16 Nov 1998 11:44:57 +0100	[thread overview]

>>>>> Steinar Bang <sb@metis.no>:

[hmmph... since I fucked up and pressed "f" instead of "r", I guess
I'd better translate this]

> Han skrev den mens han var student på Universitetet i Linköping.
> Han har vedlikeholdt den litt på fritida sia den gang.  Den har
> stort sett ligget brakk de siste par årene, men han børstet støvet
> av den igjen nå nylig, for å tilpasse den XML.

He wrote it while a student at the University of Linköping.  He has
maintained it in his spare time since then.  It has been mostly
untouched for the last two years or so, but recently he's taken it up
again, to adapt it to XML.

> psgml som leveres med XEmacs er litt endret fra Lennart Staflins
> orginale.  Den har bedre font-locking og et mer glorete
> brukergrensesnitt.

The psgml delivered with XEmacs is changed from Lennart Staflin's
original.  It has improved font locking, and a... uhmm... _better_
user interface...