* Washing mail permanently
@ 1997-12-20 16:26 Fredrik Glöckner
From: Fredrik Glöckner @ 1997-12-20 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

I would like a function that cleans some of my mail archive
permanently, that is: It should remove (long) signatures, remove
surplus quotations and so on to save disk space.  My mail archives are
in nnml format, and some of the actual files are compressed.

Have anybody got experience as to how such a function should look
like?  Is there support in Gnus for doing such things?

Fredrik