* Sweater prices..
@ 1996-10-11 10:32 Andy Eskilsson
From: Andy Eskilsson @ 1996-10-11 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Uhm there are a bunch of people who put no/very high roof on the cost
of their sweatshirts, howzabout they sponsor us, the poor rest ;-)

	/Andy

* Re: Sweater prices..
@ 1996-10-11 13:12 ` Wesley.Hardaker
From: Wesley.Hardaker @ 1996-10-11 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andy Eskilsson <flognat@fukt.hk-r.se> writes:

> Uhm there are a bunch of people who put no/very high roof on the cost
> of their sweatshirts, howzabout they sponsor us, the poor rest ;-)

Well, I'm probably not going to be able to get one it turns out myself
since the cost of living in switzerland is um...  Scary...

However, this being um...  red gnus...  Shouldn't we just be able to
go to our local dealership and um...  wait in a big long line... and
um... get one for free?

hee hee.
Wes

* Re: Sweater prices..
@ 1996-10-11 14:34   ` Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 1996-10-11 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Andy Eskilsson <flognat@fukt.hk-r.se> writes:
>> Uhm there are a bunch of people who put no/very high roof on the cost
>> of their sweatshirts, howzabout they sponsor us, the poor rest ;-)

> Well, I'm probably not going to be able to get one it turns out myself
> since the cost of living in switzerland is um...  Scary...

I doubt it would scare a Norwegian.