* Creating a custom article treatment funtion?
@ 1999-10-18  3:29 Emerick Rogul
       [not found] ` <wtnpuych5o6.fsf@licia.dtek.chalmers.se>
From: Emerick Rogul @ 1999-10-18  3:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I'd like to make my own custom article treatment (like, say,
gnus-treat-hide-signature).  I can deal with writing the function, but
I'm not sure I know all of the places where it needs to be hooked into
pgnus.  Could someone tell me exactly how I hook my function into
pgnus (e.g. which hooks I might need to update and/or auxilliary
functions I might need to create).  An example of one someone else has
created would be great.  Thanks!

-Emerick
"this is now, this is here, this is me, this is what i wanted you to see,
 that was then, was that, that is gone, that is what i wanted you to feel"
--- Emerick Rogul <emerick@cs.bu.edu> --------- 'so fast, so numb', r.e.m.