From: Steinar Bang <sb@metis.no>
Subject: Re: Functional requirements for Gnus
Date: 27 Aug 1998 11:28:14 +0200	[thread overview]

> I've put my own initial requirements for the MIME support of pgnus
> into
> 	http://www.metis.no/private/sb/gnusmimereqs.html

> (never underestimate the usefulness of a plain text format)

> I'll fill the requirements of others posted to this list, as I find
> the time.

I've put in the requirements of others that came in yesterday and the
day before that.

I've tried reformulating some of the requirements into functional
requirements of the form of "I would like".

I've also tried combining requirements that are the same thing.

But I have limited time to devote to this, so you'll have to be your
own editors and mail me the changes you would like to have me do to
your requirements.  And also please point out how requirements that
are actually the same could be combined, and their number limited.

- Steinar