From: Jack Vinson <JackVinson@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: can't read nnslashdot
Date: 24 Mar 2000 21:09:16 -0600	[thread overview]

TS> There must be something in my settings...

You are not the only one, Ted.  Several people have been having problems
with SlashDot.  Some have expressed annoyance that they are able to read
for a while, and then at some point (days, weeks) it just doesn't work any
more.

I am currently getting an error in a search where the code gets nil where
it expects something else.  I haven't had time (or much strong inclination)
to track down what is happening.  This is partially due to a problem I
mentioned earlier in that this ends up killing gnus-group-get-new-news, and
Gnus doesn't like that much.

--
JackVinson@Yahoo.com
Bart: Garlic gum is not funny.