This is an old thread. I still have the message in which there are problems. Lars sent out a five-part message which was supposed to be handled correctly by Gnus. Unfortunately, there were some funny things with the text/html part. Mainly, it looked like there were some missing EOL characters, so that the text/html was concatenated onto the end of the text/plain before it. When I buttonize the message and whack the text/html part, it is not hidden correctly. When I whack it again, a copy of that part is added to the buffer. Here is an example: