* article selected when doing B m
@ 1999-08-10  7:46 Steinar Bang
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Steinar Bang @ 1999-08-10  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pterodactyl Gnus v0.84 on XEmacs 20.4 on SuSE linux 5.3

When a piece of spam ends up in one of mye regular folders I usually
mark it read with the "d" command so that I won't have to spend time
even skimming it.

I then usually do a
        B m
to move it to the nnml:spam folder which has a 1 day expiry, so that
it won't waste space on my harddisk too long.

However the act of doing the
        B m
command causes the article to be selected and the body of the article
to be displayed.

I noticed this on a piece of spam in text/html that took quite a while
to render.

Does anyone know of a way to avoid the selection and display when
moving articles?

Thanx!

- Steinar