* mml attachments
@ 1999-06-16 18:42 Rajesh Godbole
From: Rajesh Godbole @ 1999-06-16 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is probably a Dumb(TM) setup question.  In mml how do I get attachments
to show up as attachments rather than be displayed as text?  Typically
attachments that are text/plain or message/rfc822 or such get
displayed as text for me.

Couldn't find any obvious variables to tweak.

-rajesh

* Re: mml attachments
@ 1999-06-16 18:55 ` Karl Kleinpaste
From: Karl Kleinpaste @ 1999-06-16 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Edit the "disposition=inline" qualifier, after you finish `C-c c-a',
to show "disposition=attachment".

* Re: mml attachments
@ 1999-06-18 15:39 ` Jack Vinson
From: Jack Vinson @ 1999-06-18 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

argv> This is probably a Dumb(TM) setup question.  In mml how do I get
argv> attachments to show up as attachments rather than be displayed as
argv> text?  Typically attachments that are text/plain or message/rfc822 or
argv> such get displayed as text for me.

I think you are asking about incoming e-mail?  There is are variables
called mm-discouraged-alternatives and mm-attachment-override-types that
might help you.

--
Jack Vinson <jvinson@chevax.ecs.umass.edu>    http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~vinson/
Zippy: If this was a SWEDISH MOVIE, I'd take off your GO-GO BOOTS!!