* Cancel & Supersede
@ 1999-11-15 12:57 Shaun Lipscombe
From: Shaun Lipscombe @ 1999-11-15 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have noticed that when using posting styles it may be that the
user-mail-address does not match the article being
canceled/superseded.  I think that when canceling/superseding gnus
should check the posting styles to match the author, however this is
unfortunately open to abuse.  I have modified message.el, so that the
checks are not made and so I can supersede/cancel any article but this
also has the nasty side affect of me being able to accidently do some
damage -- and for this purpose I have put message.el back to how it
was.  Is there an easy way to get this functionality -- if not its not
too important as I only cancel/supersede say one article every few
months or so.

Many thanks, and opinions welcomed,

Shaun

--