* Getting started with the agent
@ 2004-06-22  7:21 Niklas Morberg
From: Niklas Morberg @ 2004-06-22  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm using gnus 5.10.6 and am trying to get the agent up and
running for IMAP. Here's what I do:

(setq gnus-agent t)

and restart gnus. I want to download all articles for my
groups. From the documentation I read that I need to create
a new category and then add all groups to this category
(this seems a bit to complicated, but I play along). This is
what I do:

- `J c' in the group buffer
- `a' to add a new category called "everything"
- `e' to edit the category
- Change the "Selection Predicate" from `false' to `true'
- Press "Done"

The result is this:

gnus-category-prepare: Wrong type argument: sequencep, ignore

and nothing seems to work properly after this. Am I going
about this the wrong way? Is there a better way to tell the
agent to download all my messages?

Niklas