Here is an interesting example. The attached file has a new page character in it (Ctrl-L). As a result, the normal display (without buttons) has a "next page" sensitive area. This area is NOT a button, but just sensitive text. To make this even more interesting, turn on the buttons and try to hide the rich text. When I do it on a normal section of text/plain the entire text is hidden. When I push the button on a section with a new page in it, NOTHING is hidden. I do get the ellipses that suggests something went away. If I "unhide" by hitting the button again, I am shown the Ctrl-L instead of it giving me a page break. Even though it shows me the Ctrl-L, there is now a "Next Page" spot that takes me to a page with all of the text in it and ANOTHER "next page" spot. This one takes me to the rest of the document.