* summary line formats
@ 1995-11-28 17:31 Jack Vinson
From: Jack Vinson @ 1995-11-28 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Now that we can do all sorts of crazy things with fonts in the Summary
buffer, how do we do it?  The current setup gives me bold font for
everything that is do be highlighted with the gnus-mouse-face for normal
articles.

However, articles that get highlighted via gnus-summary-highlight do not
adhere to this convention and the entire line gets highlighted, not just
the subject or some other subset.

What is the correct behavior?

--
Jack Vinson                       jvinson@cheux.ecs.umass.edu
"I Spit on Your Grave"            -- double feature at the drive-in as seen

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-11-28 17:31 UTC | newest]