* nndraft weirdness
@ 2001-02-22 13:59 Chris Halverson
From: Chris Halverson @ 2001-02-22 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

A couple weeks ago I inadvertently C-k'd my nndrafts group. Ever since
then my drafts have not worked. I can start an email and do a C-x C-s to
save it as a draft. When I go to the "resurrected" nndraft group I can
see the article, but when I do a D-e on one of the articles I get
dropped into an Article Editing mode. When I do a C-c it just
re-writes the article, it doesn't send it like it used to. D-s doesn't
work either. I'm not sure what happened, but is there any way I can
get it back the way it was? I'm using Oort 0.01 from a month old
CVS. It worked before w/ Oort, so I think it's something I did :)
Thanks!!

cdh

--
Chris D. Halverson                         Complete Internet Solutions

* Re: nndraft weirdness
@ 2001-02-22 14:27 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2001-02-22 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

On 22 Feb 2001, Chris Halverson wrote:

> A couple weeks ago I inadvertently C-k'd my nndrafts group. Ever
> since then my drafts have not worked. I can start an email and do a
> C-x C-s to save it as a draft. When I go to the "resurrected"
> nndraft group I can see the article, but when I do a D-e on one of
> the articles I get dropped into an Article Editing mode. When I do a
> C-c it just re-writes the article, it doesn't send it like it used
> to.

This behavior is normal for nndrafts:queue and Gnus being unplugged.
Hm.  Does this help at all?  Are you plugged?  Are you talking about
the drafts or the queue group?

kai
--
Be indiscrete.  Do it continuously.

* Re: nndraft weirdness
@ 2001-02-22 14:38   ` Chris Halverson
From: Chris Halverson @ 2001-02-22 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

> This behavior is normal for nndrafts:queue and Gnus being unplugged.
> Hm.  Does this help at all?  Are you plugged?  Are you talking about
> the drafts or the queue group?

I'm plugged and yes, it's the drafts group. I've never needed to be
unplugged, so I don't have any configurations for that.

cdh

--

@ 2001-02-22 16:08     ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2001-02-22 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

On 22 Feb 2001, Chris Halverson wrote:

> I'm plugged and yes, it's the drafts group. I've never needed to be
> unplugged, so I don't have any configurations for that.

I see.  If you don't have (gnus-agentize) in your .gnus, then this
doesn't apply to you.  Also, it's the wrong group.  But maybe somebody
can make use of the knowledge that it's not the agent...

kai
--

@ 2001-02-22 17:18 ` Dan Christensen
From: Dan Christensen @ 2001-02-22 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Chris Halverson <cdh@CompleteIS.com> writes:

> A couple weeks ago I inadvertently C-k'd my nndrafts group. Ever since
> then my drafts have not worked. I can start an email and do a C-x C-s to
> save it as a draft. When I go to the "resurrected" nndraft group I can
> see the article, but when I do a D-e on one of the articles I get
> dropped into an Article Editing mode. When I do a C-c it just
> re-writes the article, it doesn't send it like it used to. D-s doesn't
> work either.

Make sure the group properties are set correctly:  Do a `G p' on
the nndrafts:drafts group.  It should show:

((gnus-dummy
  (gnus-draft-mode)))

Dan

* Re: nndraft weirdness
@ 2001-02-22 19:10   ` Chris Halverson
From: Chris Halverson @ 2001-02-22 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Dan Christensen <jdc@uwo.ca> writes:

> Make sure the group properties are set correctly:  Do a `G p' on
> the nndrafts:drafts group.  It should show:
>
> ((gnus-dummy
>   (gnus-draft-mode)))

Ka-ching. That did it. Thanks much!!!

cdh

--
Chris D. Halverson                         Complete Internet Solutions