Tony Lam writes: > * "kai" == Kai Grossjohann writes: > > kai> I don't understand. Why don't you set gnus-use-cache to t, set > kai> gnus-uncacheable-groups to something matching all mail groups and > kai> then use either "!" or "?" to archive messages ("!" if you always > kai> want to see them, "?" if not)? > > You're right, this is a better solution. I'll change my message > marking habit and use it. Thanks for the help. I think it would be nice if the manual covered more of this stuff. There are many, many ways of using Gnus but some ways make a lot more sense that others. -- Søren Laursen http://www.tele.auc.dk/~slau/