Hi, I was made aware, that you could "enter" digests and forwards with C-d from the summary buffer. This does not work with mimified forwards (multipart/mixed with a message/rfc822 part). Gnus itself produces (with TM, if that matters) such forwards, so it should probably understand them as well. I fixed this by adding recognition of "multipart/mixed" as a possible mime-"digest". Still, the undigested result did not have the right headers (i.e. mime headers instead of rfc822 headers), so I added another line. Now headers are in the right place, which makes replying to message/rfc822-parts possible. Sadly, the digest-group-summary still shows nothing useful (e.g. "[(none)]: (none)"). A patch is below. Robbe