* ISO-8859-15 and Gnus?
@ 2002-07-04 17:48 Jonas Steverud
From: Jonas Steverud @ 2002-07-04 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Just curious, how and what shall I do to get Gnus to understand
ISO-8859-15 posts? Wait for a new version? Do some setq:s? Do not do
some setq:s? Upgrade?

oGnus 0.05. Gnu Emacs 21.1.2.

--
(          www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d4jonas/         !     Wei Wu Wei     )
(        Meaning of U2 Lyrics, Roleplaying        !  To Do Without Do  )

* Re: ISO-8859-15 and Gnus?
@ 2002-07-04 19:12 ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2002-07-04 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jonas Steverud <d4jonas@dtek.chalmers.se> writes:

> Just curious, how and what shall I do to get Gnus to understand
> ISO-8859-15 posts? Wait for a new version? Do some setq:s? Do not do
> some setq:s? Upgrade?
>
> oGnus 0.05. Gnu Emacs 21.1.2.

It should simply work.  What doesn't?  €cu

* Re: ISO-8859-15 and Gnus?
@ 2002-07-04 19:59   ` Jonas Steverud
From: Jonas Steverud @ 2002-07-04 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Jonas Steverud <d4jonas@dtek.chalmers.se> writes:
>
>> Just curious, how and what shall I do to get Gnus to understand
>> ISO-8859-15 posts? Wait for a new version? Do some setq:s? Do not do
>> some setq:s? Upgrade?
>>
>> oGnus 0.05. Gnu Emacs 21.1.2.
>
> It should simply work.  What doesn't?  €cu

I see the euro sign perfectly here but in some posts in
se.dator.sys.mac, I see questionmarks instead of the proper symbols
(åäö mostly).

I thought I should supply you with a header here from a errenous
article but I failed to locate one. I'll do it when one turns up.

Nice to know that it should turn up correctly. That's quite a good
portion of the solution, knowing that. :-)

Thanks.