* sgnus-0.7x and xemacs 19.13
@ 1996-04-29  9:57 Fabrice Popineau
       [not found] ` <x668ajgff2.fsf@eyesore.no>
From: Fabrice Popineau @ 1996-04-29  9:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I can't use sgnus  anymore  within xemacs. When   I'm in  the  Summary
buffer, I get "window is not tall enough to split" error message.

I trace the bug (?) downto gnus-configure-frame. When this function is
called, the current  window is on the  *nntpd* buffer. It appears that
split-window       is     then    called       (with   the     default
gnus-buffer-configuration) with this window and 0 lines as argument.

Unfortunately, xemacs-19.13  can't  split   windows if the   resulting
window has less than 2 lines.

Am I the only one to observe this ?

Thanks,

--
Fabrice POPINEAU
------------------------

* Re: sgnus-0.7x and xemacs 19.13
       [not found] ` <x668ajgff2.fsf@eyesore.no>
@ 1996-04-30  8:06   ` Fabrice Popineau
From: Fabrice Popineau @ 1996-04-30  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Hi,

I suspected something worse.  It seems that I  have some problems with
xemacs reading floating point numbers :

(+ 0.2 0.3)
0.0

Funny isn't it ?