* gnus-mouse-face is nil?
@ 1996-09-25 16:55 Mark Boyns
From: Mark Boyns @ 1996-09-25 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Normally I try out the alpha/beta versions earlier, but I switched
from gnus 5.2.40 to rgnus 0.41 yesterday.  The only problem I noticed
so far is that gnus-mouse-face is nil so there's no %(...%)
highlighting in the group and summary buffers.

(setq gnus-mouse-face 'highlight) fixes the problem, but why is it
nil?

gnus-visual-p returns:

(summary-highlight group-highlight article-highlight mouse-face
summary-menu group-menu article-menu tree-highlight menu highlight
browse-menu server-menu page-marker tree-menu binary-menu pick-menu
grouplens-menu)

I experienced this with Emacs 19.34 and I think XEmacs 19.14.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-09-25 16:55 UTC | newest]