Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > >> Oh, darn. I actually totally forgot to test on the Zimbra server. I >> put it into my conf, and it failed just like yours. I'll get fixin'. > > Ok; pushed. I now can start up with all five servers and select > messages from them. Hmm... I still need the patch in one of my earlier posts to fix the (string-match "noselect" ...) problem. Attaching it again. With that patch and your latest changes, things seem to work. Thanks! -- Knut Anders