* window configuration hassles
@ 1996-05-02  0:28 Andrew Cosgriff
From: Andrew Cosgriff @ 1996-05-02  0:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

(I actually tried asking this a few weeks ago, but it coincided with a crash
at our uucp feed site, so I think the mail was lost...)

I have my window configuration set up like so :

Summary | Tree
--------------
Article

However, the tree buffer always seems to dictate the height of the top two
windows -  even if I have gnus-window-min-height set to, say, 5,  I still only
see 2 lines in the summary (and tree) buffer if a message has no other nodes
in its tree except for itself.

Any ideas ?

Thanks heeps,
 Andrew.
--
 - Andrew J Cosgriff - ajc@bing.wattle.id.au -          Mobile : +61-14-856-122
 SysAdmin / Support Dude, UNICO Computer Systems    PGP & MIME ok and preferred

* Re: window configuration hassles
@ 1996-05-02 14:22 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-05-02 14:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andrew Cosgriff <ajc@unico.com.au> writes:

> I have my window configuration set up like so :
>
> Summary | Tree
> Article
>
> However, the tree buffer always seems to dictate the height of the
> top two windows - even if I have gnus-window-min-height set to, say,
> 5, I still only see 2 lines in the summary (and tree) buffer if a
> message has no other nodes in its tree except for itself.

Set `gnus-tree-minimize-window' to nil.