* Problems with sgnus-0.77
@ 1996-04-26 14:27 Arne Elofsson
From: Arne Elofsson @ 1996-04-26 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi.

Some small problems that I've found. (i'm using xemacs-19.13 and
sgnus-0.77 and nnml )

In Summary mode

B m does not remove the article form the original group
S b does not exist any more (also S B)

In message.el
1) does not save in nndrafts when I do C-x C-s
2) C-c a (to find abbreviation does not expand en email adress alias)
3) What are the hooks that are caled when message mode starts ?
   I could not find them. (and I'm getting very tired of typing
   auto-fill mode

thanxs for sgnus

arne

! The danger with alcohol is that you get happy from it, and he !
!  who is happy does not need to drink. That is why you have to !
!  drink enough so that you can not remember that you have been !
!       happy, so that you can start over the next day.         !
      From: Arne Elofsson         Email: arne@rune.biokemi.su.se
      Tel:+46(0)8-161553   WWW:  http://www.biokemi.su.se/~arne/

* Re: Problems with sgnus-0.77
@ 1996-04-26 17:40 ` Jack Vinson
From: Jack Vinson @ 1996-04-26 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

AE> In message.el
AE> 1) does not save in nndrafts when I do C-x C-s

I think drafts have disappeared for now.  Are they ever coming back?

AE> 2) C-c a (to find abbreviation does not expand en email adress alias)

This must have been your own binding, or the binding in a special mode.
See below.

AE> 3) What are the hooks that are caled when message mode starts ?
AE>    I could not find them. (and I'm getting very tired of typing
AE>    auto-fill mode

Most message hooks have the same name as the mail hooks with "mail"
replaced by "message."
	message-mode-hook, message-cite-function, etc.
Have you thought to look in the message.el source file?

--
Jack Vinson                       jvinson@cheux.ecs.umass.edu
"I Spit on Your Grave"            -- double feature at the drive-in as seen

* Re: Problems with sgnus-0.77
@ 1996-04-28 10:27   ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-04-28 10:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jack Vinson <jvinson@cheux.ecs.umass.edu> writes:

> I think drafts have disappeared for now.  Are they ever coming back?

Yes, but not until Red Gnus.