* color- and web-problem with rgnus
@ 1996-10-16 19:40 Stefan Janke
From: Stefan Janke @ 1996-10-16 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallo,

I have with rgnus-0.50 two problems:
*major-problem: How could I switch off the coloring quotations in
some news-articles with green color, or switching on the different
colors for different quotations? That is because I get bad coloring
with the default coloring, for example some times will be parts of
articles green, witchs are not quotations.
*minor-problem: If I use my mouse to click on an url then I get a
message, that the function is nil and netscape does not start.

ciao stefan

* Re: color- and web-problem with rgnus
@ 1996-10-16 20:56 ` William Perry
From: William Perry @ 1996-10-16 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Stefan Janke writes:

>*minor-problem: If I use my mouse to click on an url then I get a
>message, that the function is nil and netscape does not start.

  I call netscape not starting a feature, not a bug. :)

-Bill P.

* Re: color- and web-problem with rgnus
@ 1996-10-17 19:32 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-10-17 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stefan Janke <gonzo@burg.studfb.unibw-muenchen.de> writes:

> *major-problem: How could I switch off the coloring quotations in
> some news-articles with green color, or switching on the different
> colors for different quotations?

Use `M-x customize RET gnus RET'.

> *minor-problem: If I use my mouse to click on an url then I get a
> message, that the function is nil and netscape does not start.

`(setq debug-on-error t)', repeat the bug and mail me the backtrace.