* Smiling faces
@ 1996-06-18 12:26 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-06-18 12:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've added some slight "closing-paren" smiley logic to Gnus 5.2.20.

I must say that those smileys give me a kick.  They kinda makes
everything more exciting, for some reason.

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Ingebrigtsen

* Re: Smiling faces
@ 1996-06-18 15:00 ` Andy Eskilsson
From: Andy Eskilsson @ 1996-06-18 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

/ Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@ifi.uio.no> wrote:

| I must say that those smileys give me a kick.  They kinda makes
| everything more exciting, for some reason.

The smilies must be contageus ;-)

	åndy

* Re: Smiling faces
@ 1996-06-18 16:40 ` Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 1996-06-18 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@ifi.uio.no> writes:

> I've added some slight "closing-paren" smiley logic to Gnus 5.2.20.
>
> I must say that those smileys give me a kick.  They kinda makes
> everything more exciting, for some reason.

Does this mean you've actually switched to XEmacs?

--
                                                                _____
Wes Hardaker                                                   / ___ \

* Re: Smiling faces
@ 1996-06-18 16:58   ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-06-18 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wes Hardaker <hardaker@ece.ucdavis.edu> writes:

> Does this mean you've actually switched to XEmacs?

Nope.  It's a nice place to visit, but I live in Emacs.