* Who-hee!
@ 1996-10-21 10:17 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-10-21 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

With today's whopping 8 orders arriving for the shirt, we passed the
magical 20 shirt barrier.  (Skipped all the way to 25, in fact.)

The list of orders received (so far) can be found at
<URL:http://www.ifi.uio.no/~larsi/rgnus/shirt/red-money>.

... getting cash notes is kinda nice, I must say.  I had never seen a
US$50 note before.  Or any Japanese cash.  Not only am I *raking* *in*
*money*; it's also a learning experience.  :-)

And there have been an unusually (is it really spelled that way?  it
just seems wrong, wrong, wrong) long delay before the release of Red
Gnus 0.53.  Not because I'm too busy wallowing in your money, but
because I've got a cold.  *sniffle*.  So I think I'll go back to
reading "The Deed of Parksaner... rris... (uhm)".  500 pages down;
only 1000 to go.  Ought to be up and about by then.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-10-21 10:17 UTC | newest]