Knut Anders Hatlen writes: > Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > >> Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: >> >>> I'll be releasing the new nnimap later tonight, so be prepared for some >>> breakage. :-) >> >> I pushed it out now. > > Great! I gave it a go. My first impressions: > > I had one server that used nnimap-stream shell, and it stopped working > since we now only support imap and ssl streams now. Any plans of adding > shell streams back? > > My other nnimap server talked to imap.gmail.com over an ssl stream, but > it failed to connect because there was no imaps entry in /etc/services > (this was on Solaris). Added an entry, and killed the two attempts to > connect using gnutls-cli (they hung, don't know why, as the commands > seem to work from a terminal) so that it fell back to using openssl > s_client, and then I got in. > > Haven't got around to testing much yet. The one thing I have noticed is > that the summary buffer displays question marks instead of the number of > lines in the messages. And a third configuration I have, talking to an IMAP server that doesn't identify itself (I *think* it's Zimbra) fails in nnimap-get-groups because the second argument in (string-match "noselect" (caadr line)) is nil. This happens because the LIST response from the server doesn't have any name attributes. Example: 7 LIST "" "*"^M * LIST () "/" "apache.db-pmc" * LIST () "/" "apache.derby-commits" * LIST () "/" "apache.derby-dev" (...) * LIST () "/" "Trash" 7 OK LIST completed Simple fix that makes it skip looking for the noselect attribute if there are no attributes is attached. More to come, hopefully, since I still cannot actually see any messages in the groups... -- Knut Anders