* Articles spuriously marked as read?
@ 1996-03-19  1:24 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-03-19  1:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've lately had a nagging feeling of having articles disappear on me.
I'll be reading a followup to some article, and find I can't really
remember reading the original article.

So I've started to suspect that Gnus is marking unread articles as
read.

This is only a vague suspicion, because I have been totally unable to
provoke Gnus into doing anything bad while I'm watching.  It seems to
be waiting for me to look the other way, and then it starts doing odd
things...  Spooky!

Has anybody else noticed anything in this area?  Or is it just me?

(And is "anybody" singular or plural?)