* ding... ding...  Order deadline approaching
@ 1996-10-19 11:29 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1996-10-19 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

If you're in Europe, you probably have until Tuesday morning (at the
*very* latest) to send me all your cash; if you're in the US (or other
places quite far from Norway) today (Saturday) is probably the last
day of ordering.  Sending money on Monday may reach me in time -- it
sometimes just takes four days for mail to go from the US to Norway.

So.

Last chance, and all that.

<URL:http://www.ifi.uio.no/~larsi/rgnus/shirt/red-shirt.html>

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-10-19 11:29 UTC | newest]