* Image view on winxp
@ 2006-01-10  1:56 reader
From: reader @ 2006-01-10  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm floundering around on a very unfamiliar OS (winxp) trying to get
basic stuff working so I can use emacs and gnus.

I've got mail working ok but wondering how to handle viewing
attachements. (Images in this case)

I do have ImageMagick/display installed under a cygwin install but
when I try to use it by typing `v' on an attachement it claims to be
displaying the attachment but I see nothing.

How can I have a windows application display image attachments?