* Saving Articles in the cache, how do I read them?
@ 1996-07-01 16:16 Shane Holder
From: Shane Holder @ 1996-07-01 16:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

When you save articles in the cache via '?' or '*' how do you read the
articles that have been saved without selecting "ALL" articles for the
group?

I haven't been able to find a way of selecting "cached" articles.

--
Shane Holder                                 e-mail: holder@rsn.hp.com
Hewlett Packard                               phone:     (214)497-4182