* Reiner Steib wrote: > As for your code, it's fine for now if you use `mm-make-temp-file' > instead of `make-temp-name'. Done. I've attached it - would some Win32-user care to test whether it works as expected _please_? Thanks! >> So, there's the bug with your mail and the temp-file-stuff left, >> iirc? > You mean removing the temp file(s)? I'm still pondering how to get that best. I'll definitely add an argument for that because _I_ don't want to be bothered everytime I look at a HTML-mail. But any other suggestions? C'mon guys/gals, it's not only Reiner reading here. ;) > Yes, and waiting for your assignment. I've sent it out yesterday by airmail. Btw, are the cool GNU/Linux-stickers the $1 that is mentioned in the assignment? ;)