I'm a bit stuck... please find attached a .jpg version of my usenix face. I've tried saving it to a 48x48 image, and running compface on it, but I can't see to get it right... could someone take the .jpg and run it through the process that will result in the X-face: header for me and send it back? Alternatively, could someone show me a step-by-step guide on this? I've just been running through man pages trying to figure it out... I'd appreciate some help here, thanks. -- Phil Humpherys DriverSoft Unix Systems Administrator Mobile: +1.801.725.3257 WWW/PGPkeys: http://www.spire.com/~humphery