* X-Face displayed before the From header
@ 1997-04-27 22:44 Jason R. Mastaler
From: Jason R. Mastaler @ 1997-04-27 22:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'd like the X-Face to be displayed before the From header in a
message instead of by forking of an xv to view the face like Gnus does
now (with 5.4.48 and XEmacs 19.15).  This is strange because the 5.4.48
manual says "under XEmacs the default action is to display the face
before the From header."  I haven't changed anything to alter the
default.

How do I need to set `gnus-article-x-face-command' to display the
X-Face the way I want to?

--
Jason R. Mastaler                                 jason@mastaler.com