* mugs?  What happened?
@ 1998-01-04 20:55 Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 1998-01-04 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

What ever happened to the mugs by the way?

--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."

* Re: mugs?  What happened?
@ 1998-01-05  4:21 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-01-05  4:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wes Hardaker <wjhardaker@ucdavis.edu> writes:

> What ever happened to the mugs by the way?

It's that "life" thing again.  Well.  Not really, in a way.   I
originally postponed it because it was too soon after the Quassia
caps, and now I'm postponing it because I want to be able to take Visa
orders, and I have to find out how to do that, and I'm lazy, so I
don't, so.  Like.

* Re: mugs?  What happened?
@ 1998-01-10  1:09   ` David Hedbor
From: David Hedbor @ 1998-01-10  1:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

VISA? Perhaps http://www.ibill.com/ might be of help?
--
[ Below is a random fortune, which is unrelated to the above message. ]
In the future, you're going to get computers as prizes in breakfast cereals.

* Re: mugs?  What happened?
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-01-12 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Hedbor <david@hedbor.org> writes:

> VISA? Perhaps http://www.ibill.com/ might be of help?

Looks ok, but they take 15%.  Which is a money.

The nice thing about being a company is that it looks like I'll be
able to deduct the sales tax (23%) off of everything I send abroad,
which means that things'll be cheaper.  Or I'll just buy heavier, more
expensive mugs.

I'll have to do t-shirts as well this year, though, to get above the
limit that allows me to deduct the tax.

* Re: mugs?  What happened?
@ 1998-01-13  1:56       ` Eze Ogwuma
From: Eze Ogwuma @ 1998-01-13  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

> The nice thing about being a company is that it looks like I'll be
> able to deduct the sales tax (23%) off of everything I send abroad,
> which means that things'll be cheaper.  Or I'll just buy heavier, more
> expensive mugs.
>
> I'll have to do t-shirts as well this year, though, to get above the
> limit that allows me to deduct the tax.

Can we have sweatshirts as well please? I'm wishing I'd ordered more
than one Red Gnus sweatshirt last year.
--
Eze Ogwuma

* Re: mugs?  What happened?
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-02-02 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Eze Ogwuma <typhoon@dircon.co.uk> writes:

> Can we have sweatshirts as well please? I'm wishing I'd ordered more
> than one Red Gnus sweatshirt last year.

Well, uhm.  Stranger things have happened.

(What I've Been Doing The Past Weeks Part VI:

I'm working for a stock broker (!), and last week I dEpLoYeD the, uh,
"trading engine".  (That's what other firms call that thing.)  So I
had to spend a week at the stock exchange to see how things went.
(Ok.)  Being a back seat stock broker is kinda fun (Buy!  Buy!  Ooops,
too late.) but really boring.  I just can't seem to work up any
enthusiasm for, eh, (other people's) money.  I tried to view the
experience as an anthropology expedition -- you know, study the
natives and all of that, but they really aren't all that interesting.
Some dull, dull, dull "English" jargon (mainly limited to the word
"yes") and...  Sorry, I couldn't bring myself to pay attention to what
I was thinking, but I did notice something else about them that was
kinda interesting, but I forget.

Anyways.)

* Re: mugs?  What happened?
@ 1998-02-02 19:08           ` Wes Hardaker
From: Wes Hardaker @ 1998-02-02 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lars> I'm working for a stock broker (!)

hmm...  You could sell gnus 'stock' after the mugs...  Maybe you
should just sell gnus 'STOCKings' instead, which would fall in line
with the underwear trend.

--
"Ninjas aren't dangerous.  They're more afraid of you than you are of them."