* old style forwarding
@ 1999-05-28 11:42 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 1999-05-28 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is it possible to get old-style forwarding instead of MIME forwarding
in pgnus 0.84?

There's just too much email software out there that croaks on MIME
style forwarded messages.  Stuff behind X400 gateways seems to lose
the forwarded messages.

Hm... I wonder if the forwarding style could made be dependent on the
receipient?  I really would like MIME forwards most of the time.

- Steinar