* Gnus in VMS emacs
@ 1996-10-01 21:23 Jack Vinson
From: Jack Vinson @ 1996-10-01 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

I think emacs has been compiled for VMS systems, but does anyone use (any
flavor) Gnus on said operating system?

I am moving to a real job soon and they use a VMS machine for their main
operations.  I may end up on a Win32 box which will at least give me the
opportunity to use a version of emacs that I know works with Gnus.

Unfortunately, this may mean that I am no longer in on development of Gnus.
We shall see.

--
Jack Vinson                       jvinson@cheux.ecs.umass.edu
Sunderland, MA                    <http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~vinson/home.html>