Hi, How is nnir.el supposed to behave if the search engine returns files that no longer exist (because the mails in question have been deleted or moved elsewhere since the last index generation)? My nnmaildir-enabled nnir.el bombs out in this case; see the stack backtrace in the attachment. Before I go bug hunting, maybe somebody can explain to me how this is supposed to work (or not). So: - Did I break this when I added nnmaildir support? - Is it handled by nnir.el (How?), but I failed to take care of this case when adding nnmaildir support? - Is this an open issue with nnir.el and has nothing to do with my nnmaildir changes? For example, does nnir.el simply assume that the search engine never returns inexistent files? (Swish++ does not seem to care.) Thanks, Justus