* rmail updated in Emacs CVS trunk
@ 2009-01-26  8:08 Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2009-01-26  8:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello Gnus,

As you might know, the rmail-mbox-branch code has been merged to the
Emacs CVS trunk. As a result, the format of rmail files has changed
(from babyl to mbox), some rmail functions have been deleted (eg
rmail-output-to-rmail-file), and some seem to have changed behaviour (?).

Several Gnus files seem to need updating to handle this.
admin/FOR-RELEASE in the Emacs CVS trunk has a list (based on a quick
grep). I imagine you'll want to be compatible with both old and new rmail.

I'm afraid I don't know much about old or new rmail. Questions are
best directed to emacs-devel. This is just a heads-up.

Thanks.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-01-26  8:08 UTC | newest]