* nndraft problem without compilation
@ 1999-12-02 18:35 Arnd Kohrs
From: Arnd Kohrs @ 1999-12-02 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi All,

I experienced a strange thing.  With the latest pgnus (UN-compiled),
wasn't able to enter the draft folder.  As far as I could debug (which
is very limited by my elisp development skills) the problem occurred
when the function nndraft-request-group is called.  However, I couldn't
find this function and there was only this remark in the nndraft.el:

> (eval-when-compile
>   (require 'cl)
>   ;; This is just to shut up the byte-compiler.
>   (fset 'nndraft-request-group 'ignore))

So I figured that compilation might matter.  And it does: Entering the
draft folder does not cause an error any more.

Shouldn't the gnus code behave the same whether compiled or not
compiled?

Where does the nndraft-request-group function get defined?

CU
Arnd
--
Arnd Kohrs   -   kohrs@acm.org  -  http://www.eurecom.fr/~kohrs

The Active WebMuseum, completely remodeled interieur!
 Visit now ->  http://www.eurecom.fr/~kohrs/museum.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-12-02 18:35 UTC | newest]