From: Darcy Brockbank <darcy@hasc.com>
Subject: config issues...
Date: 27 Mar 2000 15:10:05 -0500	[thread overview]

Hi,

I'm noticing that in my ~/Mail directory, gnus has left a temporary
file for each time it's read my mail spool. These all start with
"Incoming" and have some digits and characters after.

Is there any way to get it to automatically delete these files?

Also, I've set the expiry-wait in my sent folder to be immediate, but I
can't seem to delete messages from this folder. I sent a 4M file to
someone, and now every time I send an email, gnus is backing up the sent
file, and re-writing it.

It's also keeping four copies of the backup file. As a result, I'm
keeping 28M in four copies of the sent file, and every time I send a few
lines of email, a 9M file is created, and another deleted. It's starting
to take a long time... any ideas on how to cut out the backup files in
total and how to delete a file from the sent box? (I'm trying to expire
it, with an expiry wait set to immediate, as said before).

Thanks!

- darcy

--
Shameless Plug: Quicken Quotes Live, for all your Stock Market needs!
                http://www.quicken.com/qql/