* Read articles reoccuring (0.73)
@ 1996-04-19 14:31 Jon Kvebaek
From: Jon Kvebaek @ 1996-04-19 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

This is the case:

I subscribe to several groups on a foreign server. If I do a catchup
(or otherwise read) the articles in a group, the message count will
(of course) be 0 - but only until the next time I restart gnus. e.g
the newsgroup
	0: nntp+news.nta.no:no.general
will after a chack for new news or a restart appear as e.g
	9533: nntp+news.nta.no:no.general

This is, needless to say, a bit annoying. Is this a bug, or am I doing
something wrong? I cannot recall this behaviour from earlier versions.

--
Jon Kvebaek                               ceejok@cee.hw.ac.uk
Heriot-Watt University                    http://www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~ceejok

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-04-19 14:31 UTC | newest]