From: Han Pilmeyer <han@uto.dec.com>
Subject: Changing summary mode "to" field
Date: 25 Nov 1996 11:15:51 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi,

I remember from my "before Gnus" days that I used a mailer that would
say something like "To:<to-address>" instead of showing the mail was
from me (in cases where the mail originated from me). This was very
usefull specially in mail archives where everything now just shows that
it's "from me", something I knew already.

Does anyone know if Gnus can be customized to do something similar in
summary mode?

Cheers.
--
Han Pilmeyer, han@uto.dec.com, Phone: +31 30 2832671, FAX: +31 30 2832686
Digital Equipment B.V., Europalaan 44, 3526 KS Utrecht, The Netherlands