From: bmiller@cs.umn.edu (Brad Miller)
Subject: GroupLens: gnus-gl.el version 2.4 released
Date: 18 Feb 1996 20:36:51 -0600	[thread overview]

A new version of gnus-gl.el is now available.  Get it from
ftp://ftp.cs.umn.edu/users/bmiller/glsoft/gnus-gl.el
or
http://www.cs.umn.edu/Research/GroupLens/glsoft.html

New Stuff:
Integrated Lance Brown's changes to make GroupLens predictions completely
separate from gnus scores.

While I was checking that out, I discoverd that my use of the cl hash
functions was completely broken.  If you applied the patch from Lance,
you still should pick up this new version.

If you missed the original announcment about GroupLens, please go to
http://www.cs.umn.edu/Research/GroupLens to find out.

\Brad
Brad Miller                    | e-mail: bmiller@cs.umn.edu
University of Minnesota        | phone:  (612) 626-8396
Department of Computer Science | www:    http://www.cs.umn.edu/~bmiller
EE/CS 5-244                    |